share visit
25Jun2013

V.I.P “Very Impressive Patient”

JOEL MCGREGOR MOVED BACK to the Dallas area four years ago. We are so thankful to the Kelly and Kostohryz family for sharing Mr. McGregor with our dental family.

Joel Is A Two-time Veteran

Joel McGregor is a veteran of both WW2 and Korea. As young First Lieutenant, he was a forward observer, field artillery specialist, and was in the second wave at the Battle of the Bulge. Joel was honored to be Aide de Camp to General Norman D. Coda.

Education Has Always Been Important To Him

A graduate of Texas A&M University, Joel got his master’s degree at Baylor University. Mr. McGregor was an elementary school principal in Marlin, Texas for more than 30 years. During those years Joel and his wife Mary Emily further enriched each other’s lives through involvement in church, community service, and arts organizations.

Even Today, He Keeps Himself Busy

On any given day Joel enjoys discus hunting, fishing, traveling, woodworking, playing football or golf, and being with his family. Joel also enjoys spending time with his grandchildren, great grandchildren, and his many new acquaintances in the Metroplex.

Discussion

6 responses to "V.I.P “Very Impressive Patient”"

• Ann Close says:

Mr. McGregor is the dad of one of my very best friends growing up Marylin Sue. We used to hit him up to help us with our homework if we got “stuck”! He was my principal at Marlin Elementary in Marlin, TX. I have wonderful and fond memories of Mr. McGregor!

• Ann Close says:

• Dusty McGregor Stribling says:

Uncle Joel is not only a very good man, he is a very good Uncle. He has played a large role in the lives of all his nieces and nephews!

• Dusty McGregor Stribling says:

• bob mcgregor says:

Joel McGregor is my uncle. I am so proud of him. He has always been so consistently caring of his personal and professional responsibilities. Thanks for featuring this fine man and American hero.

• bob mcgregor says: