share visit
14May2014

Thank you, Denise!

DENISE

Tomorrow, our precious Denise is retiring from Dental Hygiene to be a full-time grandmother! This picture is from 2004 but it reminds me of how long we have been blessed to have her as a friend and caring professional. Denise has dedicated herself to her patients and her fellow staff members for 29 years at Williams & Sivie, DDS. Denise, you will be missed more than you know. You can never be replaced but we hope and pray that your time as a grandmother will be fulfilling and fun. The Lord bless you and keep you. We love you ALWAYS!

Discussion

6 responses to "Thank you, Denise!"

• Anita Friedman says:

My teeth and I will definitely miss Denise. She helped make the dental practice the great place it is!
    Enjoy your time with the family, Denise.
    Fondly,
    Anita F.

• Anita Friedman says:

Enjoy your time with the family, Denise.
    Fondly,
    Anita F.

• Diana Widmer says:

Every time I use my Colgate Total, I’ll think of Denise (with a smile). Thanks, so much, for the MANY years of taking care of me and making it fun in the process. Enjoy your time!! Diana W.

• Diana Widmer says:

• Dianne Williams Blanchard says:

Denise has been such a blessing to me in all my years of coming to see Dr. Williams. I will miss her smile, energy and spiritual influence and professionalism. I know all the staff and patients will miss her too! You are right when you say she cannot be replaced! My best wishes to her & those fortunate grandchildren!! Much love, Dianne

• Dianne Williams Blanchard says: